- 16 assorted olives, from olive bar
- 8 wooden skewers, 8 inch
- 8 thin slices Boar's Head Salami
- 8 cubes Manchego cheese, 1-inch
- 8 Peppadew Sweet Peppers
- Thread an olive onto a skewer. Fold 1 slice salami in half then in half again.Thread salami onto skewer. Thread a cheese square, peppadew pepper and another olive onto skewer. Repeat with remaining skewers. Arrange skewer on serving platter. Can be made a day ahead, store covered in refrigerator.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.