5 unique ways to serve apple crisp this fall
This time of year, it’s hard to find anyone who doesn’t love a good apple crisp. But instead of going the traditional route, mix it up with a twist on this fall favorite.
- Serve it in martini glasses. Scoop apple crisp into a martini glass. Drizzle with apple brandy and top with vanilla curd
and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Look for the vanilla curd in our condiment section.
- Make it mini. Serve a spoonful of apple crisp in small glasses, topped with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crystallized ginger.
- Parfait it. Layer apple crisp and vanilla yogurt into parfait glasses. Drizzle with Lunds & Byerlys Butterscotch Caramel Dessert Topping and top with chopped nuts.
- Serve it “fall la mode.” Warm up the apple crisp and serve it in a bowl topped with cinnamon or pumpkin ice cream.
- Say cheese. Cheese lovers will love apple crisp topped with a slice of Wisconsin cheddar.