- 5 oz can Wild Planet albacore tuna, water packed, not drained
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons white onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys sunflower seeds, raw, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon California Olive Ranch Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- TO SERVE
- 2 cups (divided) mixed greens
- 1/2 cup (divided) cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 (divided) medium avocado, sliced
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients except for the mixed greens, avocado and tomatoes in a large bowl. Serve tuna salad over mixed greens with tomatoes and avocado.
- Calories: 290 Total Fat: 19g Saturated Fat: 3.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 450mg Carbohydrate: 10g Fiber: 5g Sugars: 2g Protein: 20g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.