- 2 pork tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons Sharwood's Tandoori Spice
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/3 cup Sharwood's Bengal Hot Mango Chutney, Sweet and Spicy
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 8 cups Spring Mix Salad Greens, (1 cup = 1 ounce)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1-2 inch thin strips
- 1 fresh mango, peeled, sliced
A marvelous blend of flavors.
- Make four small slits (1/2 inch deep) in each tenderloin. Place pork in large zipper closure food storage bag. To prepare marinade, combine next five ingredients and pour over pork; seal bag. Refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning bag several times. To make dressing, whisk together chutney, lime juice and oil; refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- To Grill: Prepare grill. Spray grill rack with no stick cooking spray. Remove pork from marinade. Using direct heat cooking method, arrange pork on grill rack five inches from medium-hot coals. Grill, covered, to an internal temperature of 155 F (16 to 20 minutes), turning pork often to prevent burning. Divide salad greens on four plates; top with pepper strips and mango slices. Remove pork from grill; let stand, covered with foil, about five minutes. Slice into medallions 1/2 inch thick. Arrange pork medallions over greens; drizzle with dressing.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.