- 3 Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Lifeway organic whole milk plain kefir
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys goji berries
- 1 scoopserving Full Circle vanilla whey protein
- 2 teaspoons hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon flax seed, ground
- 1/2 cup organic frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup baby kale, loosely packed
- Add ingredients in the order listed, and blend until smooth.
- Calories: 360 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 150mg Carbohydrate: 38g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 23g Protein: 30g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
Regular kale can be substituted for the baby kale, and chopped.