- Combine teriyaki sauce and red pepper. Brush both sides of halibut with teriyaki; allow to marinate 15-20 minutes.
- Add remaining teriyaki to sauce pan; bring to a boil. Boil mixture 5 minutes; reduce heat and keep warm while cooking halibut.
- In shallow bowl, combine sesame seeds. Dip fillets into seeds, pressing lightly to coat each side.
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add fillets and cook until browned and just done (3-4 minutes per side). Transfer to four serving plates; spoon desired amount teriyaki sauce over and garnish with sliced onions.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.