- Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels. Brush both sides of the fillets with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes. Add remaining olive oil to skillet. Sauté fillets 5 minutes; turn and cook until fish just flakes with a fork (about 5 minutes). Transfer to two dinner plates.
- In the same skillet, stir in tapenade; cook 1-2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, add wine. Stir to loosen browned bits form bottom of skillet. Return skillet to heat; add capers, stirring to incorporate. Simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over fillets and garnish with basil.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.