- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced onions
- 3 Italian sausages, casings removed, 6 ounce
- 1 can low sodium chicken broth, 14 ounce
- 2 cups coarsely chopped escarole
- 1 jar Lunds & Byerlys Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, 26 ounce
- 3/4 cup orzo, cooked according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons Lunds & Byerlys 12 Year Aceto Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated Grana Padano cheese
- In large skillet, heat olive oil; add onions and sauté over medium heat until tender (4-5 minutes). Break each sausage link into 16 small pieces and form into balls. Add to skillet with chicken broth and escarole; cover and simmer 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce, orzo, and balsamic vinegar; simmer until heated through (10-12 minutes).
- Spoon into serving bowls and garnish with grated cheese.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.