- 1 (16oz) package uncooked fusilli pasta
- 2 (6oz) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 (7oz) jar roasted red pepper, drained, cut into strips
- 1 (6oz) can small pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 (35oz) package sliced pepperoni, slices cut in half
- 1 (8oz) package mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (16oz) bottle zesty Italian salad dressing, divided
For best results, marinate no longer than 24 hours.
- Cook pasta according to package directions with 2 teaspoons salt; drain, rinsing well with cold water. Drain artichokes, reserving marinade; coarsely chop. In large bowl, combine fusilli, artichokes, reserved marinade, broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, red pepper, olives, pepperoni and mozzarella. Pour 1 cup dressing over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight.
- Toss salad, adding reserved dressing as necessary.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.