- Heat grill to medium/medium-high.
- Cut jalapeños lengthwise and remove white part and seeds.
- Spread approximately 1-2 tablespoons of cream cheese inside each jalapeño half. This will depend on how big your jalapeños are.
- Wrap each jalapeño half with half a slice of bacon.
- Combine brown sugar and chili powder in a shallow bowl.
- Roll each bacon wrapped jalapeño in the brown sugar mixture, pressing it on so it will stick, then secure bacon with a toothpick.
- Place each jalapeño in a grill pan.
- Cook on the grill for 12-15 minutes, until bacon is cooked through. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: greens & chocolate | http://www.greensnchocolate.com/
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.