- 8 wonton wrappers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- vegetable oil for frying
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 8 ounces pea pods, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 1/3 cups Lunds/Byerly's Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 1 pound boneless grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oil in deep fat fryer to 375 F. Add wonton strips and fry in hot oil until crisp and golden. Drain on paper towels. Can be made ahead and stored in airtight container.
- In large mixing bowl combine lettuce, napa cabbage, pea pods and red bell peppers. Pour half the dressing over and toss to coat.
- Divide salad onto 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken slices, oranges and green onions over each plate. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with wontons and sesame seeds.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.