ZICO Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF MINNESOTA, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:00 am ET on August 6, 2015 through 11:59:59 pm ET on August 26, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”) there are two ways to enter: A) Text Message: enter via text messaging (“SMS”) by texting the entry code word “Zico” to the cellular number 55955 (the “Short Code”). Once an entry code word is received, participant will receive a reply message stating whether his/her entry was received. Standard text messaging charges by wireless carrier apply. OR B) By Mail: To enter by mail, hand print, on a piece of paper, your name, street address, city, state, zip, daytime phone number, and date-of-birth and mail it in a #10 stamped envelope to: Zico Sweepstakes at Lunds & Byerlys 4100 West 50th Street, Edina, MN 55424. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by August 20, 2015 when the sweepstakes ends and received by August 26, 2015. Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope. Limit one entry per cell phone number/envelope/person per contest period, regardless of the method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry per contest period will void all entries and result in disqualification.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of Minnesota, who are 18 years of age or older as of August 6, 2015, except for employees of The Coca-Cola Company, ZICO Beverages LLC (“ZICO Parties”), Lunds Food Holdings, Inc. (“Judges”) and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (the ZICO Parties and the Judges are collectively the “Promotion Parties”), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, assigns and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about August 30th, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The potential prize winners will first be contacted by cell phone (if he/she entered by cell phone) and then by mail once the potential winner responds with mailing address information. Failure by a potential winner to provide the requested contact information by return phone within 48 hours may result in the automatic forfeiture of the prize. The potential prize winners will be contacted by phone if he/she entered by mail. All potential prize winners will be required to sign any required Affidavit and Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”): Seven (7) Prizes: Summer Hydration package to include; 1 Cooler, 1 beach chair & towel plus 1 case of Zico (Approximate Value: $110). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner must accept prize as stated, or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winners. By entering sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prizes, winners agree to hold Promotion Parties, each of their respective affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the ‘Released Parties’) harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses (and biographical information) for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for lost or late entries, text messages or mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network, wireless service, cellular tower or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If, in the Judges’ opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. If terminated, prize will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. All federal and state laws apply.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Neither The Coca-Cola Company nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, bottlers or customers are a sponsor of this contest/promotion and shall bear no responsibility or liability for any aspect of the administration of the contest/promotion
SPONSOR: Lund Food Holdings, Inc.