Yogurt Fruit Tart
- 2 cups Lunds & Byerlys Vanilla Almond Granola
- 2 tablespoons organic butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Bob’s Red Mill Organic White Flour
- 1 1/4 cup organic vanilla yogurt, try Greek Gods Honey Yogurt for a richer custard
- 1 tablespoon Full Circle Organic Honey
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped out
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Lunds & Byerlys Organic Large Egg Yolks
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups organic berries, or any fruit combination
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line bottom part of an 8-inch false bottom tart pan with foil.
- In food processor, grind granola until fine. Pulse in melted butter and flour. Place mixture in the tart pan and press up around edges and evenly across bottom.
- Combine yogurt, honey, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla, egg yolks and pinch of salt. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Pour into prepared tart pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, then cool completely in refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with desired fruit and a drizzle of honey.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.