Winter Snack Mix
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popped Corn
- 1 (10.7-ounce) bag M&Ms
- 2 cups Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels
- 1 cup L&B Deluxe Gourmet Virginia Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons L&B Maple Bacon Sugar
- 1 (11-ounce) bag Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips
- Mix first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Melt chips in separate dishes in a microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until just melted.
- Add melted white chocolate to popcorn mix. Mix well until completely coated. Sprinkle L&B Maple Bacon Sugar onto mixture and stir.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet. Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the popcorn mixture.
- Let cool until set, about 1 hour, or until chocolates are firmly set. Timesaver tip: You can also cover with foil and put the baking sheet in the fridge to set faster (about 10 minutes).
- When the chocolate is set, pour the snack mix into a bowl and enjoy.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.