Winter Snack Mix
- 1 9ounce bag Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop Sea Salt Popped Corn
- 1 107ounce bag M&Ms
- 2 cups Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels
- 1 cup L&B Deluxe Gourmet Virginia Peanuts
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 1 11ounce bag Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 cup Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips
Mix first four ingredients in a large bowl.
Melt chips in separate dishes in a microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until just melted.
Add melted white chocolate to popcorn mix. Mix well until completely coated. Sprinkle raw sugar onto mixture and stir.
Spread mixture onto a baking sheet. Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the popcorn mixture.
Let cool until set, about 1 hour, or until chocolates are firmly set. Timesaver tip: You can also cover with foil and put the baking sheet in the fridge to set faster (about 10 minutes).
When the chocolate is set, pour the snack mix into a bowl and enjoy.