White Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 2 bars Swiss white confectionery bars, (white chocolate), divided, 3 ounce
- 1 package white cake mix, 18 1/4 ounce, without pudding
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding, 3.4 ounce
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- - White Chocolate Frosting, recipe below
- 1/4 cup angel flake coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans, toasted
Drizzled with MORE white chocolate.
- Finely grate 5 ounces white confectionery bar, save remainder for frosting. In large mixer bowl, combine 5 ounce white confectionery bar and next five ingredients. Mix at low speed about 1 minute; beat at medium speed 4 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt cake pan. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until tests done with wooden pick (50-60 minutes). Let cool in pan 15 minutes; invert onto rack to cool completely. Place cake on serving platter. Prepare White Chocolate Frosting; drizzle on cake. Top with toasted coconut and pecans. Amount: 18-24 servings
White Chocolate Frosting: In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt 1 ounce white confectionery bar with 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Remove from heat; blend in one teaspoon vanilla. Blend in 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar and 2 1/2-3 1/2 tablespoons milk until drizzling consistency.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.