Vegetable Appetizer Squares
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls, 8 ounce
- 1 container soft whipped cream cheese with chives and onion, 8 ounce
- 1 tablespoon sharp and creamy mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 cup seeded, chopped tomato
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
Pretty as a picture.
- Separate dough into long rectangles. Arrange crosswise in ungreased 10 X 15" jelly roll pan. Press dough evenly into pan, sealing perforations. Bake in a preheated 375 F oven until golden brown (about 14 minutes). Cool. Combine cream cheese, mustard, garlic salt and white pepper. Spread evenly over crust. Arrange tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, green and red pepper over crust. Sprinkle with green onion. Cut into small squares while pressing veggies with flat of hand. Refrigerate, covered loosely with plastic wrap, 1-2 hours.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.