Turkey Hummus Avocado Sandwich
- 2 pieces Sprouted Ezekiel Bread
- 2 tablespoons Cedar organic hummus
- 1 teaspoon Annie's organic dijon mustard
- 1/4 medium avocado, sliced
- 1 1/2 ounce Metro Deli oven roasted turkey breast
- 4 slices Honeycrisp apple, or apple of choice
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Toast the Ezekiel bread.
- Spread hummus on one piece of toast and mustard and avocado slices on the other piece of toast. Compile remaining sandwich fixings and enjoy!
- Calories: 380 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 1.5g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 25mg Sodium: 600mg Carbohydrate: 46g Fiber: 12g Sugars: 5g Protein: 22g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.