Turkey Cranberry 'N Wild Rice Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked turkey, cubed
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 1/2 cups raw cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cidar vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, wild rice, cranberries, celery and green onions. In a small bowl, combine parsley, orange juice, egg substitue, vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt. Slowly whisk in oil until smooth and slightly thickened. Add dressing to turkey mixture; cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- To serve: Stir in almonds. Serve on lettuce leaves on individual salad plates.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.