Dijon Feta Turkey Burgers
- 2 pounds ground turkey, 93% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, cracked
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Annie's organic dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 8 Brownberry multi-grain sandwich thins, toasted
- Mix all ingredients together with hands, excluding sandwich thins. Form into 8 patties with even size and thickness.
- Grill: Oil the grill. Place patties on hottest oiled parts of grill; sear until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Move patties to cooler part of grill; continue grilling until cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Stovetop: Place into a lightly greased non-stick skillet (a cast-iron skillet is perfect) on medium to medium-high heat. Cook without moving until bottom side is golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Turn patties over and reduce heat to medium-low, cover pan and cook 4-5 minutes longer until juices run clear.
Optional ingredients: Add a couple tablespoons of your favorite left-over chopped herbs to the burger mixture (e.g., basil, parsley, tarragon, sage)
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.