- 2 pounds ground turkey, 93% lean
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, cracked
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Annie's organic dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 8 Brownberry multi-grain sandwich thins, toasted
- Mix all ingredients together with hands, excluding sandwich thins. Form into 8 patties with even size and thickness.
- Grill: Oil the grill. Place patties on hottest oiled parts of grill; sear until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Move patties to cooler part of grill; continue grilling until cooked through, 5 to 10 minutes per side.
- Stovetop: Place into a lightly greased non-stick skillet (a cast-iron skillet is perfect) on medium to medium-high heat. Cook without moving until bottom side is golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Turn patties over and reduce heat to medium-low, cover pan and cook 4-5 minutes longer until juices run clear.
- Calories: 310 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 90mg Sodium: 380mg Carbohydrate: 24g Fiber: 5g Sugars: 3g Protein: 27g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
Optional ingredients: Add a couple tablespoons of your favorite left-over chopped herbs to the burger mixture (e.g., basil, parsley, tarragon, sage)
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.