Tortellini Skewers with Pesto Dipping Sauce
- 1(8.8 ounce) packege Fresh Tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 40 12 sun dried tomatoes
- 40 skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Toss with olive oil.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, pesto, Parmesan, half-and-half, garlic and pepper.
- Thread a piece of tomato and a tortellini onto each skewer. Serve with pesto dipping sauce.
The total number of skewers will vary depending on the number of pieces of tortellini in a package.