Servings:*12 1/2 cup servings
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 package tortellini filled with cheese, 7 ounce
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
- 3/4 cup chopped, unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup diagonally-sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup snipped parsley
- 1 jar sliced pimiento, drained, 2 ounce
- 1 package shredded Cheddar cheese, (1 cup), 4 ounce
Little cheese-filled pasta "caps" are cooked just to al dente.
- Combine oil, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustard, pepper, sugar, salt, Tabasco and garlic; set aside. Cook tortellini following package directions until al dente (about 15 minutes). Drain; spoon into large bowl. Toss dressing with pasta; cool to lukewarm. Fold in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 1/2-1 hour before serving; toss lightly just before serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.