Tortellini 'N Veggie Salad
Servings:*20 1/2 cup servings
- 2 packages fresh cheese tortellini, 9 ounce
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 package fresh basil, snipped, 1/2 ounce
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained, cut-up, 6 ounce
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
A robust salad with an Italian accent.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain. Combine garlic and salad dressing; toss with warm tortellini. Stir in parsley, green onions, red pepper, basil and artichokes hearts. Blanch broccoli in boiling water until bright green (about 1 minute); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain. Refrigerate salad and broccoli separately, covered, several hours or overnight.
- To Serve: Toss Parmesan cheese and broccoli with salad. Spoon into serving bowl. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.