Tortellini & Veggie Salad
Servings:*20 1/2 cup servings
- 2 (9-ounce) packages fresh cheese tortellini
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup L&B Olive Oil
- ¼ cup L&B Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1 (½-ounce) package fresh basil, snipped
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, undrained, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
Whisk together the oil and vinegar until emulsified. Stir in the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Toss the dressing with warm tortellini.
Stir in parsley, green onions, red pepper, basil and artichokes hearts.
Blanch broccoli in boiling water until bright green (about 1 minute); drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
Refrigerate salad and broccoli separately, covered, several hours or overnight.
To serve, toss Parmesan cheese and broccoli with salad. Spoon into serving bowl. Garnish with cherry tomatoes.