Tofu Egg Salad
Servings:*8 1/4-cup servings
- 12 ounces firm organic tofu, drained and crumbled
- 2/3 cup Veganaise Original
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys turmeric
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys mock chicken broth powder
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup organic celery, diced
- 1/3 cup Bubbie's Sweet Pickles, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Drain tofu completely and crumble into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients for tofu egg salad. Combine well and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Calories: 220 Total Fat: 18g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 370mg Carbohydrate: 5g Fiber: 1g Sugars: 2g Protein: 5g
- Nutrition content of this recipe is calculated by a registered dietitian nutritionist. Due to variations in ingredients and measurements, values are approximations. Nutrients provided for this recipe represent values based on the best available information. This information is not intended to treat or diagnose. Please consult your physician for diet recommendations specific to your personal needs.
Optional serving ideas: Serve over a bed of spring greens, whole grain bread, or whole grain rice cakes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.