Tofu Egg Salad
Servings:*8 1/4-cup servings
- 12 ounces firm organic tofu, drained and crumbled
- 2/3 cup Veganaise Original
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys turmeric
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys mock chicken broth powder
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/3 cup organic celery, diced
- 1/3 cup Bubbie's Sweet Pickles, diced
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Drain tofu completely and crumble into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients for tofu egg salad. Combine well and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Optional serving ideas: Serve over a bed of spring greens, whole grain bread, or whole grain rice cakes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.