Three 3-ingredient cocktails
Looking for a way to mix up your happy hour? Make your own craft cocktails at home! These recipes each only require three ingredients, so they’re easy to make. Perfect for impressing guests or just enjoying on the porch with friends.
1. Gin Buck
1.5 oz. J. Carver Gin, available at our Wines & Spirits locations
juice of ½ lemon or lime
- Fill a Collins glass with ice. Add the gin and lemon or lime juice. Top with ginger ale and stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon or lime. Serves 1.
Recipe courtesy of Liquor.com
2. Gold Rush
3 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp boiling water
½ cup (4 oz.) Knob Creek Single Barrel Bourbon, available at our Wines & Spirits locations
1½ lemons, juiced (about 2 oz. or 4 Tbsp)
- Pour honey into a small mixing bowl and add boiling water. Whisk until the mixture becomes a thin syrup. Whisk in the bourbon and lemon juice. If you’re making this ahead of time, the mixture can be refrigerated until ready to serve.
- To serve, shake vigorously with ice in a cocktail shaker and strain over crushed ice in a rocks glass. Serves 2.
Recipe courtesy of the kitchn
3. Hard Strawberry Limeade
3 medium strawberries
1.5 oz. Aviv 613 Vodka
- Hull strawberries and muddle them in the bottom of a cocktail glass. Add vodka. Top with limeade, stir gently and serve. Serves 1.