Thai Chicken & Grilled Pineapple Meatballs
- 1 16-ounce package Mighty Spark Thai-Style Ground Chicken
- ½ cup Full Circle Organic Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, divided
- 8 ounces fresh pineapple , peeled, cored and cut in ½-inch rings
- 1 red jalapeño or Fresno pepper, sliced thin, for garnish
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish
- 16 toothpicks
Heat oven to 400 F and heat grill to high. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Take 1 ounce of ground chicken and roll in the palm of your hand to make a meatball. Continue to create 16 meatballs. Place meatballs on sheet pan and bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and brush the meatballs with half the sweet Thai chili sauce . Continue baking for 6 to 8 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Brush 2 pineapple rings with remaining sweet Thai chili sauce and grill on each side for 3 minutes. Remove from the grill and cut each ring into 8 pieces. Top each meatball with a grilled pineapple piece and secure with a toothpick. Garnish with sliced red jalapeño and cilantro leaves.
Serve with additional sweet Thai chili sauce sauce for dipping, if desired.
Recipe source: Stacy Lesefky, FoodE Expert, Lunds & Byerlys Ridgedale