Tahini Potatoes & Ginger Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped and divided
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 pounds baby Yukon potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and chopped
- 12 ounces raw shrimp, deveined and tails removed
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons Salad Girl Lemony Herb Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 ounces mixed baby greens
Heat oven to 375 F.
In a medium-sized bowl, add the garlic, tahini, tamari and 1 tablespoon olive oil; whisk to combine. Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, turning them over halfway through the cooking time. Let the potatoes cool to room temperature.
Bring a sauté pan to medium heat, then add the olive oil, garlic and ginger. Arrange the shrimp flat-side down in the pan and cook for 1 minute. Flip the shrimp; cook for 1 minute more. The shrimp will be pink when done. Remove the shrimp from the heat and place them in a bowl with any remaining drippings from the pan.
Just before serving, combine 1 tablespoon tahini and 2 tablespoons lemon juice with the vinaigrette. Place the mixed baby greens in a large bowl and drizzle the dressing over the greens. Toss gently. Divide the salad between 5 plates and place the potatoes and shrimp over the greens. Serve and enjoy!