Tacos for a Crowd
- 2 pounds Lean ground beef
- 2 (1 14 ounce) packages Taco seasoning mix
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups Iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Taco sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream, (optional)
Our amounts are based on two tacos per person.
- In large skillet, cook ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Stir in seasoning mix according to package directions. Arrange tomatoes, lettuce and cheese in separate serving bowls. Heat tacos according to package directions.
- To Serve: Spoon 2-3 tablespoons meat mixture into each shell. Spoon tomatoes, lettuce and cheese over meat mixture. Add taco sauce and sour cream, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.