Sweet Potato Noodles with Goat Cheese Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Gourmet Garden garlic
- 1 package L&B Sweet Potato Noodles
- 4 ounces Stickney Hills Goat Cheese
- To taste sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped Marcona almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Heat olive oil in medium sauté pan over medium heat.
Stir in the garlic paste. Cook for about a minute until fragrant.
Add the vegetable noodles of your choice. If you are using beets, add ¼ cup of water. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until warmed about 5 minutes.
Add the goat cheese and stir until melted and coating the noodles.
Serve in warm bowls. Garnish with chopped almonds and parsley.