Sweet Potatoes and Cranberries
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked sweet potatoes or yams, about 3 cups
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In 1 ½-quart casserole, layer sweet potatoes, cranberries, brown sugar, oatmeal and butter. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Reduced Sodium: Use unsalted margarine. 97 mg sodium per serving.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.