Super Seed Chocolate Bark
This dessert is packed with good-for-you seeds for a satisfying crunch. Finally, a treat you don’t have to feel guilty about!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- ¼ cup Lunds & Byerlys Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys Quinoa, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Lunds & Byerlys Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 8 ounces 70% cacao bittersweet chocolate
- ⅛ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Sea Salt
- Rinse quinoa under tap water using a fine-mesh strainer for about 15 seconds.
- Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat; add quinoa and sunflower seeds. Toast, stirring occasionally, until the quinoa seeds start to pop (2-3 minutes). Pour seeds into a bowl.
- Toast hemp seeds and sesame seeds in the same skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently (about 45 seconds). Add to bowl with quinoa and sunflower seeds.
- Add chia seeds and toss to combine.
- Break chocolate into pieces and place into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on lowest setting for 30 seconds; continue cooking in 20-second bursts, stirring mixture well after each, until chocolate is melted.
- Pour melted chocolate onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; smooth out into a thin, even layer (it will not cover the entire sheet pan).
- Evenly sprinkle seed mixture over chocolate.
- Sprinkle the mixture evenly with sea salt.
- Let stand at room temperature until set, 2 hours or more. Break into 8 pieces. Store in an
airtight container in the refrigerator.