- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, cut into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 container L&B Zucchini Noodles
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup mozzarella pearls
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
This fresh, light zucchini noodle dish is made with just a few vibrant ingredients!
Recipe by Ariana Feygin
Heat oil in a large skillet and gently sauté garlic, red pepper flakes and thyme leaves. Add the zoodles and cook 3-5 minutes over medium-high heat until they are softened, but not mushy.
Remove the skillet from the heat and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the fresh basil, tomatoes and mozzarella pearls.