These fresh spring rolls are packed with summery veggies and made easy with Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken. Don’t miss out on 6 Buck Cluck Fridays, where you can get our rotisserie chicken for just $6!
Makes 16 rolls
Preparation time: 45 minutes
½ (3 ¾-ounce) package cellophane noodles
16 spring roll wrappers
1 large head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
¾ cup coarsely grated carrot
¾ cup finely julienned English cucumber
2 cups shredded Lunds & Byerlys Classic Rotisserie Chicken
½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
½ cup thinly sliced green onion
⅓ cup finely julienned radish
Asian dipping sauce (see recipe below)
- Soak cellophane noodles in hot water for 15 minutes; drain well and snip into 2-inch lengths. Keep covered with moist paper towel until ready to use.
- Dip one spring roll wrapper in warm water (about 5 seconds); remove and arrange between 2 moist paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers. Do not stack.
- Remove top towel from one wrapper. Arrange lettuce leaf on the bottom two-thirds of wrapper, leaving 1 inch on sides. Evenly divide and layer carrot, cucumber, chicken and noodles; top with cilantro, onion and radish.
- Starting with wrapper edge closest to you, fold edge up about 2 inches. Fold each end just to cover filling, then continue to roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Arrange in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Cover with moist paper towel and plastic wrap; serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- To serve: Bring rolls to room temperature (no longer than 1 hour). Cut in half diagonally; serve with Asian Dipping Sauce.
Asian Dipping Sauce
½ cup rice wine vinegar
½ cup sugar
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon sesame oil
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 green onion, thinly sliced
Add all ingredients to a medium bowl; whisk to combine. Serve immediately.