These fresh spring rolls are packed with summery veggies and made easy with Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken. Don’t miss out on 6 Buck Cluck Fridays, where you can get our rotisserie chicken for just $6!
Makes 16 rolls
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- ½ (3 ¾-ounce) package cellophane noodles
- 16 spring roll wrappers
- 1 large head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- ¾ cup coarsely grated carrot
- ¾ cup finely julienned English cucumber
- 2 cups shredded Lunds & Byerlys Classic Rotisserie Chicken
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onion
- ⅓ cup finely julienned radish
- Asian dipping sauce (see recipe below)
- Soak cellophane noodles in hot water for 15 minutes; drain well and snip into 2-inch lengths. Keep covered with moist paper towel until ready to use.
- Dip one spring roll wrapper in warm water (about 5 seconds); remove and arrange between 2 moist paper towels. Repeat with remaining wrappers. Do not stack.
- Remove top towel from one wrapper. Arrange lettuce leaf on the bottom two-thirds of wrapper, leaving 1 inch on sides. Evenly divide and layer carrot, cucumber, chicken and noodles; top with cilantro, onion and radish.
- Starting with wrapper edge closest to you, fold edge up about 2 inches. Fold each end just to cover filling, then continue to roll. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Arrange in a 9×13-inch baking pan. Cover with moist paper towel and plastic wrap; serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- To serve: Bring rolls to room temperature (no longer than 1 hour). Cut in half diagonally; serve with Asian Dipping Sauce.
Asian Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Add all ingredients to a medium bowl; whisk to combine. Serve immediately.