Sticky Ginger Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed
- 4 tablespoons Dundee Ginger Preserves
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons oasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chilies
- 10 Organic Smart Chicken Wings or Drummettes
- Preheat broiler on medium high. Place crystallized ginger, fresh gingerroot and five-spice powder in bowl of food processor; pulse until thoroughly mixed. Using a mortar and pestle, crush the coriander seeds and add to food processor. Add the ginger preserves, tamari and sesame oil and pulse just to mix. Stir in the crushed red chilies. Remove 1/3 of ginger mixture; set aside, Arrange chicken wings on broiler pan. Brush with remaining 2/3 of ginger mixture. Place under broiler for 6 minutes, turn wings over and broil for an additional 6 minutes. Brush with reserved ginger mixture and broil for an additional 2-3 minutes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.