Spinach Strawberry Salad
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 2 tablespoons salad vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 dash Black Pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled, sliced
A delicious flavor combination.
- Discard stems from spinach; tear into bite-sized pieces. Refrigerate, covered. Toast sesame seeds in a preheated 350 F oven, shaking once or twice until golden (10-12 minutes); cool. In tightly covered container, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, onion, salt, pepper and Tabasco; shake well.
- To Serve: In salad bowl, toss dressing into spinach and sesame seeds. Gently toss in strawberries
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.