Spicy Mango Glazed Shrimp
- 24 large tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined
- wooden skewers
- Bobby Flay's Spicy Mango Glaze
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped cilantro
- cilantro sprigs
Flavors influenced by South America. Three ingredients make this appetizer a snap.
- Arrange shrimp on wooden skewers that have been soaked in water at least 30 minutes. Set oven rack on top position (top of broiler pan should be 2 inches from heat source); preheat broiler. Broil shrimp 2 minutes; turn, continue to broil until shrimp are opaque in center (about 2 more minutes). Liberally brush with Spicy Mango Glaze. Remove shrimp from skewers and arrange on serving platter; sprinkle with cilantro. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.