Sparkling Raspberry Herb Cocktail
- 2 packages fresh rosemary
- 1 (127 ounce) bottle Torani Raspberry Syrup
- 4 bottles Cristalino Brut
- 2 pints Fresh Raspberries
Hint of rosemary to toast a celebration.
- Marinate 1/2 cup rosemary leaves in raspberry syrup. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Strain and discard rosemary leaves.
- To Serve: Fill each fluted glass with 4 ounces of brut; and 1 teaspoon of marinated raspberry syrup. Do not stir.
- Garnish: Place 3-inch stem of fresh rosemary with a fresh whole raspberry in glass.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.