Spaghetti - Baked
- 1 pound Lunds & Byerlys Italian Sausage, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 ounces spaghetti
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 egg well beaten
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 26 ounces tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package 6 cheese Italian recipe blend
- fresh snipped parsley
Easy to assemble and serve.
- In large skillet, brown Italian sausage, onion and garlic over medium heat; drain. Stir in salt. Cook spaghetti following package directions in boiling salted water (2 quarts water, 2 teaspoons salt); drain and rinse. Lightly butter 9x13" glass baking dish. In small bowl, combine milk and egg; stir into spaghetti. Sprinkle with Parmesan, tossing to coat. Pour mixture into baking dish, spreading evenly. Spoon Italian sausage over spaghetti mixture. Spoon pasta sauce evenly over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until heated through (25-30 minutes). Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 5 minutes, covered; cut into squares.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.