Southwestern Tortilla Soup
- 2 packages Byerly's Garden Vegetable Soup, 10-ounce
- 1 can diced fire roasted tomatoes, 14.5-ounce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- sour cream
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- sliced green onions
- diced avocado
- baked tortilla strips
- Place soup pouches in microwavable dish. Cut small slit in top of each pouch to vent. Microwave 5 minutes (HIGH). Cut each pouch open and pour into saucepan.
- Stir in tomatoes, taco seasoning and hot pepper sauce. Heat over medium heat 15 minutes.
- Ladle into serving bowls; serve with garnishes.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.