Smoked Turkey Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked turkey breast, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 large Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups red seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup walnuts
Enhanced with fruits and nuts.
- Slice turkey into 2x1/2-inch julienne strips. Toss with apples, grapes and celery. Combine next 5 ingredients; stir into turkey mixture. Refrigerate, covered, up to 4 hours. In medium saucepan, bring water to boiling. Add walnuts, simmer 3 minutes; drain. Rinse, pat dry on paper toweling. Arrange nuts on baking pan; bake in a 350 F oven until toasted (5-8 minutes), stirring occasionally. Cool, chop.
- To Serve: Stir in 1/2 cup nuts into salad, mound salad in large bowl; sprinkle with remaining nuts.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.