Smoked Gouda & Chipotle Chicken Pizza
This recipe from our FoodE Experts puts a delightful twist on traditional pizza, featuring our Tex Mex Grilling Sauce, lime zest, smoked gouda and rotisserie chicken from our deli. Don’t miss out on 6 Buck Cluck every Friday, where you can get a Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken for just $6!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces Maple Leaf Co-Op Smoked Gouda, shredded
- 1 (10-ounce) package Boboli Mini 8” Crusts
- ¾ cup Lunds & Byerlys Tex Mex Chipotle Chili Grilling Sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 2 cups shredded Lunds & Byerlys Rotisserie Chicken
- 4 tablespoons minced red onion
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- Spread three-fourths of cheese over crusts.
- Combine grilling sauce, garlic and lime zest.
- Stir sauce mixture into shredded chicken.
- Divide chicken mixture over each pizza crust and spread evenly over cheese.
- Sprinkle red onion, green peppers and remaining cheese over each pizza.
- Bake at 450 F until cheese is melted (around 10-12 minutes). Serve immediately.