8 years ago
Slow Cooker Tex Mex Chipotle Chili
Heat up your dinner table with this hearty Tex Mex Chili! Delicious served with tortilla chips or served over rice.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2½ pounds 92% lean ground beef
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon Lunds & Byerlys Organic Ground Chipotle
- 2 (12 ounce) bottles Lunds & Byerlys Tex Mex Chipotle Chile Grilling Sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced fire roasted tomatoes, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper and Lunds & Byerlys Ground Chipotle. Cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and onions are soft (8-10 minutes).
- Pour beef mixture into slow cooker. Stir in Lunds & Byerlys Grilling Sauce, tomatoes, chilies and beans. Cook on low for 2-3
hours, or until heated through.