1 year ago
Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
The root beer makes all the difference in this simple slow-cooker recipe!
Preparation time: 7 hours, 10 minutes
- 1 (2-5 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 ½ cups (12 ounces) bottled or canned root beer
- 2 ¼ cups (18 ounces) any Lunds & Byerlys Bar-B-Q Sauce
- 8 Lunds & Byerlys Bakery Buns
- Place pork in a slow cooker. Pour root beer over the meat.
- Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours on low until the pork shreds easily. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Serve on buns. Top with Our Deli Coleslaw if desired.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes