Slow Cooker Corn & Jalapeño Dip
- 4 slices bacon, diced, plus more for topping, if desired
- 3 cups weet corn, roasted/grilled and removed from cob (about 4 – 6 cobs)
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives (optional, for topping)
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate; set aside.
Place corn, jalapeños, sour cream, Pepper Jack and Parmesan into a slow cooker; season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
Uncover and stir until cream cheese is well combined. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15 minutes.
Garnish with bacon and chives, if desired. Serve immediately.