Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound diced uncooked chicken (chicken cut up for stir-fry works well)
- Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to sauce and toss to combine.
- Pour chicken mixture into slow cooker.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce over, if desired.
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.