4 years ago
Root Beer Float Cake
It’s a cake that tastes like your favorite ice cream float! For a lower-calorie option, use diet soda.
Preparation time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 bottle Stewart’s Root Beer
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1-3 egg whites (optional)
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Stir the soda into the cake mix. For a firmer cake, add egg whites.
- Coat a 13×9 cake pan, two 9-inch round pans or a cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake according to package directions.
- For extra decadence, spread whipped topping on the cake.