Easy Family Dinner: Skillet Spaghetti
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 16ounce package of spaghetti
- 1 24ounce jar of L&B Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
In a large oven-safe skillet, brown ground beef or turkey over medium-high heat.
Add spaghetti and 5 cups of water to the skillet. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until most of the water has been absorbed and the pasta is tender. (Do not drain the small amount of water that remains in the pan.)
Add L&B Pasta Sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Set oven to broil.
Top the spaghetti with shredded mozzarella and broil for 2-3 minutes, until the cheese is melted, bubbling and starting to brown.
Garnish with fresh parsley and grated Parmesan cheese; serve with a fresh sliced baguette from our bakery.