Skillet Pork Chops with Peach Sauce
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 boneless pork chops, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme, (or substitute each tbsp with 1½ teaspoon dried thyme)
- 2 Peaches, pits removed and cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- In a large skillet, over medium–high, heat the olive oil. When oil is hot (about 2-3 minutes) add the pork chops. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add onions, thyme and peaches to the same skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes over medium-high. Add the wine and broth making sure to stir in any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cover and bring to a boil. Remove cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 6-10 minutes or until sauce has reduced and thickened. Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.
- Recipe source: Titan Farms
* Recipes created for given quantity. Changes to quantities are for planning purposes only and have not been tested.