- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can corn
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Toppings such as avocado, green onions, sour cream, pickled jalapeños, etc., for serving
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and green pepper; sauté until vegetables are slightly softened, 3-5 minutes.
To the pan, add ground beef or ground turkey. Continue cooking until the meat is browned and the vegetables are tender.
Stir in salsa, corn and black beans; cook until heated through.
Sprinkle with cheese and heat until melted (either cover the skillet or place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes).
Serve with chips and your favorite nacho toppers.
You can also use L&B Pulled Chicken in place of the turkey or ground beef. If you do, simply stir in the chicken during Step 3.