Shrimp & Sausage Skillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp*
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 12 ounces Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Andouille Sausage
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ¼-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
Add the shrimp, cook for 5 minutes and then remove shrimp from skillet.
Add chopped green and red peppers to the skillet, along with sliced Lunds & Byerlys Smoked Andouille Sausage. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes.
Add sliced zucchini, tomato paste, water and Lunds & Byerlys Cajun Seasoning. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 minutes.
Add shrimp back to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes more.